Thursday, May 8, 2014

'Curly Hair', what do you think?

Just come back from the hair dressers, and as you all know my hair is straight, straight straight! Years ago I used to have my hair permed, as we all did - that was when I had black hair! So today Nat (of Verscarda Hair and Beauty) decided to curl my hair, what do you think, she did it in 5 minutes, mind you, inside an hour, it has gone straight again and she promised I would still have it curled tomorrow.

Never mind it has been fun and I thought I would share it with you. The girl next to me had glorious curly hair and was having it straightened - we are never happy with what we have.

                                                                         


 Am into change at present, am doing some interior decorating changes also, so will share them as I go, but that is another Blog.

Happy Mother's Day to all my beautiful friends, my wish for you all is below, know you all are this with class and style.




No comments:

Post a Comment