Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy Birthday Simon - Looking Great

For the first time in eight years Simon is at home for his birthday. Here he is, looking and Feeling his old self (thank you God and his world wide support team) with his beautiful Sister Sam and me. We had a great lunch at Bathers, on the water at Balmoral (a private beach on the Sydney Harbour.)

Next day (his actual birthday 2nd of March), Jodie (his best friend ever) planned a special day on a Catamaran with his long time friends and family on Sydney Harbour. Total surprise and a great time was had by all..

I had Simon's two Children (and their mum), come and stay on Saturday night, so they could surprise Simon for his birthday, another joyful moment. Harvey is at School now and Frankie will be two in April - my time flies, but hey my life is flying past so fast also!!

Frankie's mum tells me that Frankie is my kindred spirit, loving everything pretty and glitzy. She saw my pink flower head band and just had to put it on! She is just so gorgeous here putting on her best screwed up nose smile!

Today is catch up day, heaps to do to keep on top of everything.

We are all excited about our up coming webinar, and both Simon and I are so looking forward to catching up with everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment