Tuesday, April 8, 2014

3D and Padded Poppy Pillows Coming

When I posted these pillows on jennyhaskinsdesigns1 Facebook page we had the most views ever - with requests for the directions for these stunning little treasures.

Well the good news is that I have spent the last few days writing the directions to make the two poppy pillows. Yes the directions are finally coming out complete with the designs - I know you are going to love the techniques used in these pillows with step-by-step photos, showing you how easy it is to create stunning embroidery with ease and accuracy.

No matter where I put these pillows, my eyes are constantly drawn to their stunning colors, with the embroidery using Jenny's Japanese Rayon threads, you simply cannot beat the quality of these threads for color, luster and durability.

Been sitting on the computer for three hours today, so decided to jump in the car and go to the gym for an hour work-out and am back now feeling so refreshed and innovated. This brings me to another point, sitting at a computer or sewing machine for hours we do need  a break. Exercise is the way to go, so always take a break, walk around the block, do some stretches, plank for say 60 seconds and drop your head forward and place your hands on the ground - straight knees if you can, otherwise bend your legs a little. Downward folds are cooling, and great for body, mind and spirit.

I have some more personal goals to reach, with my gym and Yoga, will keep you posted, but in the meantime, get ready these Poppy Pillows they are in pipe line!!

2 comments:

  1. Just attended the webinar and now I want to know how I can order the 3D Poppy Pillow that you showed us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny can you use lottie poppy designs?

    ReplyDelete