Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Exciting News - New Website coming soon

This seemed appropriate today!

Well 2014 is well on it's way and life is slowly changing once more. I was about to say normal, but for me there is no such thing, life is either exciting, amazing, and changing or nothing. I definitely do not wish life to be boring!!

Simon is slowly coming back into work mode, so this is good and he is excited about new things he has planned. All will be disclosed in the next few weeks.

I am back at the gym, yoga and personal trainer, boy did I miss all this on holidays. I am working on my muscles memory at present so hope they hurry up and get back into form. Muscles and I are getting there!

Tomorrow Robbie and I will be working on piecing the Sunshine for all quilts, so this should be fun, to finally see them come to life and pieced. I will post pictures as soon as I can. In the meantime here is another picture of ones I have laid out.


I really love these bright colors, how could you feel anything but happy looking at these. Thank you so much to everyone who sent in a block or several blocks, they come together as one.


No comments:

Post a Comment