Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy Christmas to one and all



Well here we are with less than two weeks before Christmas. I know many, like me have last minute things to do and presents to buy. I have almost finished my shopping and wrapping of gifts, but still a bit to do.

This is the time when we are reminded of our many blessings chief of which is living in a country without any fear. We are just so blessed.

From Team JH ( Simon, Robbie, Laurie, Andrew, Honey and me) we would like to wish you the happiest of the holidays and a bright and glorious New Year - every day being precious and appreciated as tomorrow is promised to no one.

I want to leave you with a few Christmas ideas, the designs of which are taken from Victorian Roses and use the every so quick and easy Embroidered Decoupage technique.





MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    thank you for your beautiful work of art. and a great heart.
    Your place is always so beautifully and family,
    Jenny , Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2012 for you and your loved ones, I greet warmly!

    ReplyDelete