Sunday, March 6, 2011

We have been getting creative

Thought you all might like to see what we have been doing for the past few weeks. Simon has been away on his teaching tour of the US. First stop VDTA in Vegas - where he launched a lot of new exciting products - the response was amazing with our 3D Embroidery Magic causing quite a a stir along with Sam's Love Hearts and Fabricabra. You can see his class schedule on our web site.
Robbie and I have had lots of fun creating a wedding theme using designs from the 3D Embroidery Magic as well as really stylish jewelry accessories.



In Australia fabric flowers are everywhere, especially attached to beautiful necklaces. These are a few of what we have been doing, along with head bands, hats, purses, bracelets, hair clips and shoe clips - the list is endless.

I believe CE 30 has finally hit the US, so if you have not ordered or received yours make sure you do and not miss out on the wonderful new projects and ideas that are in it. Us well we have just finished CE 31, it is looking pretty good - but enjoy CE 30 first.

Simon and the JH girls have just finished the best show ever in Puyallup - it was just the best show ever, so there will be lots of creativity going on once all the consumers get home. It is always a very very busy show and this year is no exception, to congratulations to everyone and thank you for all the hard work.

Simon had a hands on class and lots of lecture demos as well as his Embroidered Decoupage class - all went well and Paula had her Make-it-and-take-it Krinkle Magic class. It was literally magic when the participants saw their flat flowers spring into 3D life. Patty was the stabiliser queen, making sure everyone had the correct stabilisers to get the most out of their embroidery.

A wonderful time was had by all.

Robbie is off for two weeks, to see her three beautiful grand daughters, and I have had my beautiful 'little sister' (who was my children's baby sitter when they were small) visit me for a week from Switzerland - we had a wonderfully busy time - leaving both of us exhausted but happily so.

On that note I am off to bed, my baby Honey had her 6th birthday today along with my sister Sue - at her age 'discretion is the better part of valour'.

See I am getting better, not even a month and here is another blog.

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    Today I saw your blog the beautiful accessories like flowers, jewerly accessories, I love your flowers, accessories, unfortunately I can only dreams about this flower. I know that you are the biggest and unbeaten great artist in the world, I know that your talent and long hard work. Jennny, your artistic works are always beautiful, elegant, and you have your private techniques.
    On my blog, is your blog, and then see your work and your story, I'm glad you're happy, healthy and happy.
    I greet you heartily and your loved ones,
    kisses,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete